Purpose of the function
Support Ecophos’ growing “Phosphate-Process-Technology” business by coordinating the preparation and execution of investment plans, including contract management, for the supply of engineering, equipment and field services. Be a central point of contact for the suppliers and customer and within the organization.
Tasks and Duties
Project & Contract Management:
- Coordinate the execution, planning, communication, deliverables, commitments, liabilities and financials of contract agreements between Aliphos and all the suppliers (both internal and external) and subcontractors involved in the project.
- Coordinate for each contract the project tasks and teams, according to the planning and priorities: process, engineering, procurement & logistics, field services (including commissioning, startup and operator training).
- Prepare, manage and frequently report on the project planning/schedule.
- Anticipate, identify and deal with all issues by providing and implementing appropriate solutions
- Summarize, follow, manage and frequently report on the project/contract forecasted costs (actual, committed and expected) versus budgetted costs; forecast cash out in time; liaison with Finance department.
- Ensure the quality and report on the status of all contract deliverables according contract specifications.
- Provide support to PPM of Aliphos with drafting & reviewing new contracts for new projects, including preparation of project budgets.
- Permits and authorizations follow-up, according to schedule and mitigate potential impact on the deadlines
Communication & Team coordination:
- Manage all the communication with the project stakeholders, within Ecophos/Aliphos Group
- Install and lead regular project meetings.
- Participate in negotiation meetings with vendors and clients.
- Report regularly on project/contract status, both in detail and with executive summary.
- Report to PM Coordinator
Education: Master degree
- +10 years of professional working experience
- +5 years of experience in project management and execution of business contracts for industrial plants or parts of, including engineering
- Technical background in (petro-)chemical plant construction, project management and related fields
- Experience with managing project budgets of > 1 million Euro
- Experience with procurement of high value service and equipment contracts
Skills & Personality:
- Client oriented
- Excellent communication skills; constructive personality
- Excellent Team Leader
- Able to perform under stress
- Analytical, able to see the big picture
- Planning and organization skills
- Precise & strictly organized
- Strong human values, favor good team atmosphere
- Business minded
- English : fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
- French: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
- Adequate knowledge of MS-office
- Must be able to interpret and apply Legislation, Codes & Guidelines
- Knowledge of Contract Management (deliverables, finance, guarantees…)
- Willing to travel (20%)
- Project team (process, engineering, procurement, construction/commissioning, finance)
- Intergroup company representatives
- Suppliers / Vendors