Process Team Manager
Process Team Manager
Support the development of the conceptual design of Ecophos plants
- In a context of international growth, you support, together with Labs and Pilot plants, the development of the conceptual design of Ecophos new plants worldwide.
- Together with Technology Director, you are responsible for the realization of the PDP (Process Design Package: Basis of design, PFD’s, H&M balances, conceptual layout, key equipment specifications, process control philosophy,...). You control and validate the calculation notes and process models.
- You identify needs and propose recommendations to improve quality, efficiency, productivity of Ecophos existing plants.
- In direct collaboration with suppliers, you determine the most suitable key equipment for the different processes and projects. You validate and approve the selection of those equipment.
- You review and approve key design documents done by the engineering department (P&ID, key equipment datasheets…).
You coordinate and manage Ecophos process engineering team (5 ppl.), to reach the objectives of the department.
- You actively participate to the Innovation & lab work meetings.
- You provide your analysis and creativity in the research, evaluation and enhancing of Ecophos’ processes, to maximize efficiency, minimize waste and costs, and improve their output.
- You act as a Process and technological expert, reviewing and approving specific tests needed for project design, supervising the scope and protocol definition for Technophos (Ecophos’ pilot plant) tests.
Experimented process engineer – communicative – creative spirit and developer mind-set
- You have a university degree in engineering with a large (10+) experience in process engineering, preferably in inorganic chemistry.
- Experience in developing the conceptual design of industrial plants will be appreciated.
- You have strong analytical skills, a good combination between helicopter view and sense of detail. You show a culture of continuous improvement.
- You are a good communicator and interact easily with colleagues, as well as with internal and external stakeholders (clients).You are motivated to work in an international environment.
- You have excellent language skills in English and French.
- You are ready to travel to Ecophos’ different plants (India, Egypt, France,...).
Contribute to main development projects and be part of a growing, international company
- An international company, headquartered in Belgium, committed to growth, service and building a positive company culture.
- Together with your team members, you manage company’s critical issues in a hands-on environment that stimulates creative problem solving and personal development.
- The position gives you the opportunity to participate in the building and growth of an international sustainable R&D and production company, to expand your knowledge and skills and to take on challenging projects.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
This position is located at our HQ in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Stéphanie Beghein | Senior Consultant | www.mercuriurval.com
M: +32 491 16 68 68 | T: +32 10 234 999 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org